Copy event to Outlook
The link "Copy event to Outlook calender" allows you to easily and automatically copy the dates to your Outlook calendar, if you have outlook installed on your PC.
That’s how it works:
- Double click on the link opens a new window
- Click on the button [Open] (text is depending on you langage version of Outlook)
- The Outlook calender data window opens and already contains the dta of the respective event
- Click on [Save and Close] (text is depending on you langage version of Outlook)
- Add additional Information if needed. The text field already contains a link to the event on our website. Also check the end date and end time to complete your calender entry. Update the alarm if needed.
- When opening your Outlook calender the new entry is visable.